Why leaders have no impact
Growth and development within the organization are unthinkable. There is a lack of ideas on how things should get better, and new people who would be able to implement the few existing ideas are not hired. What is the reason for such poor corporate culture? No impact!
No success without impact
Let's take a look at the following facts (source https://goremotely.net/blog/leadership-statistics/):
- Over 10,000 baby boomers retire every day.
- A whopping 79% of employees will quit their jobs due to lack of appreciation from leaders.
- 69% of Millennials believe there is a lack of leadership development in the workplace.
- Only 15% of women have board of director roles in the workplace.
- 91% of Millennials will stay in their jobs for less than three years.
- 83% of enterprises believe it's important to develop leaders at all levels in a company.
- Only 5% of companies have integrated leadership development in their corporations.
All this contributes to the fact that many companies are nurturing a culture of fear-based and laissez-faire management. Most leaders don’t have the impact they need to create changes in the organization or to inspire their teams. As a result, employees are not fully committed and the company’s vision and mission are not supported by the teams. In today's corporate cultures, managers are not brave enough to change course, to take different paths and really make a difference in the company. That is why they do what everyone else is doing with the result that they lose their effectiveness and do not succeed. Having no impact is like sitting on a pack of floating ice from which you can't influence anything. You are just drifting along but you can't change anything.
Employees need leaders with impact
There are only a few leaders who are willing to take risks to do things differently, like Elon Musk. This is exactly what employees are longing for – a leader with impact. Employees want and need clarity, orientation, and visions based on trust. Only if this is given, they can express their full commitment to their leaders and deliver top performance.
Do you want to know how to achieve this impact? Call me or write me an email and we can figure out which complimentary strategy session is best for your needs.